Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2nd class

I really enjoyed trying out the few tools that we learned about in class tonight.  I particularly liked prezi and tagxedo.  I teach 4 sections of College Prep Chorus.  These students are required to write a 5 paragraph essay each marking period on topic of my choice.  After being introduced to prezi tonight, I am seriously considering incorporating a project in which they have to utilize this tool.  I think that they would really enjoy using it. It could be something that they have to present to the Non-college prep students.  Perhaps this would encourage more students to take chorus, concert choir and select choir at the College Prep level.
I also think that tagxedo could be a great tool to make musical posters for my classroom.  I love that I can incorporate these tools in my choral setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment