Wednesday, June 1, 2011

As this course comes to a close...

As this course comes to a close I have been giving a lot of thought to the tools that I have learned about.  I know I have said it time and time again but there is a huge amount of interesting and free things out there that I can use for my music courses.  Right now I am working on a website that I can use to introduce my students to chorus class. In the past I have sent them home paper copies of a handbook and contract to be signed.  I have recently realized that I can do all of this electronically through my new website.  Not only is it easier to complete but it's also "greener".  I have also discovered very creative ways for students to express themselves musicall but creating tagxedo's, etc.  I truly hope that I can continue with these courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment